SliX Shotshell Checker and Sizer Combo 12 gauge
A simple tool to check and re-size 12 Gauge shotgun shells
- One end checks reloaded shotgun shells to precise SAAMI 3" specifications
- The other end easily re-sizes the shotshell if needed
- Dramatically reduces ejection problems in SxS shotguns
- Aids feeding of shells in pump or lever shotguns
- Made from high quality aircraft aluminum
- Simple to use shot shell case gauge and sizer. Just drop the loaded shell into the rimmed end and let it fall. Good ammo will easily slide in AND out. If not then simply re-size the hull on the other end and check again.
- Re-sizing simply requires the shell to be inserted about a 1/4" into the knurled end while twisting and applying light pressure
- The re-sizing end tightens the crimp points that tend to unfold with used hulls. Does NOT remove material or increase case pressure.
- 12 Gauge Only
- Use prior to loading shells in belt before each shooting stage
- Proudly Made in the USA