Evil Roy Target System
The 2017 Industry Choice Awards Target of the Year!
The new Evil RoyTM Steel Target System by MGM Targets has a patent pending tool-less* slip on target head, and the AR500 post is adjustable for height and bullet impact angle. Neither the post or the target have any welded bracket, bolts, rivet heads or welds which can reduce target hardness, crack, break, come loose, or contribute to ricochets or splatter.
Fully adjustable height from 40 1/2″ from top of standard 8″ Hex Plate to 56 1/2″, no tools needed! 36″ wide at base.
Target holder post can be canted forward, changing downward angle from 15 degrees to 45 degrees downward slant on the target plate.
System comes standard with our 8″ Hex Steel Target plate.
See the new Evil Roy™ Target System in Action here:
From Gene Pearcey, a.k.a. Evil Roy –
“I wanted the ultimate portable steel target. My requirements were extreme.
- Tough- Armour plate legs, target post, target head and center section deflector plate.
- No rivets, welds, brackets, bolts or chains on the target head or post
- A 45 degree setting for maximum resistance to damage and splatter
- Stable-4 legs with a wide and low stance
- Convenient-Set up, take down, adjustments, target head installation and reversal require NO TOOLS*.
- Portable-Legs fold. 3′ stored length. Weight 24 lb. + target head.
- Versatile-5 height settings at both 15 degree and 45 degree target angle and rocker setting that allows target to rock from 45 degrees to vertical and back
- Can work with paper targets or steel target heads
- Pistol, shotgun (slugs, buckshot, birdshot), and high powered rifle.
- Quality manufacturing and strong marketing – MGM Targets provides both.
Mission accomplished. Meet the new Evil Roy Steel Target System by MGM Targets-Patent pending”
*Minor initial assembly requires 2 ¾” wrenches, and can be completed in about 3 minutes. No tools are required for use or operation.